- 1 Bunch of Thin Asparagus
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- ½ Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop the ends of the asparagus, about an inch and discard.
- Lay the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet and add the olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Mix and lay out again in a single layer.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until the asparagus are soft on the inside and a little crunchy on the outside.
- Photo from https://flic.kr/p/boQKCC