- 2 ½ lbs Yukon Gold potatoes, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Vegan Butter, for flavor
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a large pot of cold water, add the potatoes and turn the heat on high, bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes until fork tender, then strain.
- Bring the pot back to the stove and turn the heat on low and add your potatoes back in.
- Add the salt, the pepper, vegan butter and the olive oil. Use your masher and mash the potatoes until your desired consistency.
- Plate, add some chopped chives and sprinkled with olive oil.
- Photo from https://flic.kr/p/6oZsk