- 1 lb ground meat
- 1/2 onion
- 1 carrot, cut into inch-long pieces
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- Salt or seasoned salt
- 1. In a saucepot, boil water.
- 2. Add carrot into pot and let boil for 5 10 minutes.
- 3. Add broccoli florets to the pot and boil another 5-6 minutes.
- 4. Once carrots are soft, drain pot. Place carrots, broccoli and onion in a food processor and puree until a tiny-bit chunkier than applesauce. Drain excess liquid in sink.
- 5. Combine puree with ground meat and add 1/2 tsp salt or seasoned salt (I like Janes Crazy Mixed Up Salt).
- 6. Form into patties.
- 7. Grill, broil or saute as you would a regular burger until preferred degree of doneness.
- Photo from https://flic.kr/p/3StmtK