- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro for garnish, if desired
- Lemon-tahini dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl until cauliflower and chickpeas are evenly coated.
- Spread onto a large baking sheet lined with foil and roast about 25 minutes, until tender.
- Serve as a side dish, or over a warm bed of quinoa as a main dish.
- Photo from https://flic.kr/p/8xDmBo